Status: NOT Actively Hiring
Employment Type: Full-time, in-office, onsite
Location: Austin, Texas
What you'll do:
- Build trust quickly and serve as a trusted advisor to edtech companies
- Use the sales stack to identify and qualify new prospective clients
- Book appointments with prospective clients through a variety of channels and methods
- Take feedback from prospective and current clients
- Suggest new product features or existing feature updates to the product team
- Build and update high-touch outreach sequences
- Attend networking events and conferences
- Monitor market needs and trends (for the purpose of product development and fresh sales techniques)
- Wear lots of hats
- Work hard
- Work in a high-trust environment
- Learn and adapt
- Write content for the Edlink blog
Who you are:
- You probably like to ask the question “why?”
- A good listener.
- A learner by nature.
- Insatiably curious.
- The prospect of a no-ceiling pay structure is exciting and motivating to you. Maybe this is because you’re competitive. Maybe this is because you know that when the rubber hits the road, you can produce. No matter what.
- You have a proven track record of success, be it in sales, or other arenas of your life.
- You can hold yourself accountable to producing good work, on time, even when no one is checking or watching.
- You're able to use the vast world of resources and your personal discernment to find a way forward even when you don't really know what you're doing or feel under equipped.
- You believe feedback makes you better, and you are always able to find value in it, even when it's not what you want to hear or it's not delivered how you'd like it to be
What we offer:
- Working at a an early-stage startup is like getting an MBA. You'll get lots of attention, have lots of responsibility and also lots of autonomy.
- Office camaraderie.
- Build something with measurable impact that you can talk about and be proud of.
- Salary commensurate with experience ($35K - 65K + commission)
- OTE $50K - 105K
- Stock options from day one
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Health Insurance
- Weekly team lunches
- No bureaucracy
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
Who this role is perfect for:
- Tired of selling something you don't believe in? Edlink is solving the hardest data problems in edtech. Our customers love us and we have very-little-to-no competition. We make teachers and student's lives easier.
- Want to transition to tech? We'll take a chance on you if you can tell us clearly why we should.
- Have a "non-traditional" background? Maybe you didn't go to college. Maybe you haven't worked in awhile. Maybe your most recent work experience doesn't translate well to a resume. We don't care. If you've got the skills and we believe you're on a good trajectory and just need a chance to run, you'll get the job.
***Unfortunately at this time we do not have the resources to offer visa sponsorship.***
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note about what makes you interested in the role.
Recruiters, outsourced agencies, and candidates: please don't email other employees at Edlink. Our focus is imperative to our performance. We kindly request you only email the address above. ❤️