Status: NOT Actively Hiring
Employment Type: Full-time, in-office, onsite
Location: Austin, Texas
What you'll do as a Sales Engineer at Edlink:
- Provide sales technical support and deliver in-depth demonstrations of various implementations of the Edlink API.
- Showcase the Edlink API and how it solves critical problems/challenges faced by the client and facilitate technical Q&A
- Develop demos and presentations to highlight the Edlink API's capabilities to support specific client use cases.
- Presenting the Edlink API at conferences, seminars, etc.
- Prepare technical documents and respond to technical questions as required.
- Document customer feedback (e.g., problems to solve, technical requirements, product issues, feature requests) and convey to the product management team.
- Produce and continually maintain support material and technical understanding of Edlink API and competitive products.
Who you are:
- 2+ years related work, including at least 1 year of sales or engineering experience.
- Previous work or an interest in working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing/interpreting customer pains/use cases
- A competitive drive to meet and exceed individual and team target
- Experience working in startups, or startup-like environments
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally to senior executives as well as technical staff
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive problem solving
- Well-rounded, dynamic team player interested in helping to build a business and to be compensated according to performance
- Detail-oriented, organized, and analytical
- Nice to have: Experience selling or working with technical products, particularly API based products.
- Nice to have: Experience selling or working with identity management solutions such as Okta, Auth0, Onelogin, or ActiveDirectory.
- Nice to have: Experience working in a startup or startup-like environment
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience and market rate ($65,000 - $115,000/year)
- Additional compensation based on performance (i.e. bonus/commission)
- We love working in the office. For us, it's a benefit. You don't have to, and if that's the case, you'll get to WFH as desired after onboarding.
- Build something with measurable impact that you can talk about and be proud of.
- Stock options from day one
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Health Insurance Options
- Weekly team lunches
- No bureaucracy
- Uncapped Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
***Unfortunately at this time we do not have the resources to offer visa sponsorship.***
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note about what makes you interested in the role.
Recruiters, outsourced agencies, and candidates: please don't email other employees at Edlink. Our focus is imperative to our performance. We kindly request you only email the address above. ❤️