What you'll do as a Client Success Manager at Edlink:
You will support Edlink's clients as they onboard with us and implement our API. You will be focused on building client loyalty through close, long-term relationships and a deep understanding of the client's business, objectives and goals. This will allow you to help them aptly apply the possible functionality of the API to their business, and ensure they see value from working with us. You will develop and demonstrate thought leadership when advising clients on how to implement the Edlink API to best achieve their desired business outcomes. You will likely stay with the same clients as long as they continue to work with Edlink.
- Own and manage a portfolio of clients to ensure success, growth, and retention
- Act as the critical relationship holder, consultant, trusted advisor, and primary point of contact to our clients for all onboarding and implementation matters while seeking opportunities to improve client satisfaction and performance
- Participate in strategy and planning conversations with the client, and coordinate those expectations with the rest of the team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client's business goals, objectives, and pain points and how it relates to our services and solutions
- Work with Sales and Product teams to develop Proposals and SOWs as needed to align client expectations with outcomes
- Promote continuous improvement both internally and with clients in the areas of process improvement, solution delivery, and time to value for clients
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to create efficiencies for onboarding and implementation of the Edlink API, as well as provide a feedback loop for new product development
- Contribute to the vision and mission of Edlink by helping where you can – we are a fast-growing technology company and job requirements are subject to frequent changes
Who you are:
- Forward and long-term thinking
- An excellent communicator, including a great first impression, great presentation skills, a writer, and a propensity for relationship building
- Maybe you've previously worked in sales, account management or customer service but it's possible you've never worked in any of these, and you just have some other previous or personal experience developing skills you think you'd need to do well in this role
- Great listener
- Interested in learning
- Nice to have: You've got experience working in a startup, or a startup-like environment
What we offer:
Working at an early-stage startup is like getting an MBA. You'll get lots of attention, have lots of responsibility and also lots of autonomy.
- Office camaraderie.
- Build something with measurable impact that you can talk about and be proud of.
- Salary commensurate with experience ($45K - 75K + bonus based on performance)
- OTE $60K - 115K
- Stock options from day one
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Medical / Dental / Vision Options
- Weekly team lunches
- No bureaucracy
- Uncapped Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
***Unfortunately at this time we do not have the resources to offer visa sponsorship.***
Employment Type: Full-time, in-office, onsite
Location: Austin, Texas