Teachers shouldn’t have to worry about:
Fussing with CSVs
- Manually creating classes in the learning app. Their classes and students are automatically added to them.
- Updating their learning app. When teachers make an update in their LMS – like changing a student's schedule – it will automatically sync with the app.
- Configuring an LTI app.
- Dealing with forgotten learning app passwords. Teachers and students will sign into learning apps with their LMS credentials.
- Dealing with assignments in multiple systems. Students will find them all in one place – their LMS.
Edtech is complicated.
Edlink is working to fix that through educational data system integrations. Why?
Well, we asked our client, EdTech Solutions, that same question. We asked, “why they were interested in our LMS integrations?” Here's what they said:
"Working in the digital educational world, there's so many different software and programs that you have to use in order to really have a successful year. There's student information systems, there's learning management systems, on top of all of the different platforms. And then you throw devices in there...We realized that it can be very complicated."
-Liz Pritchard, Director of Operations, EdTech Solutions
That's one of the reasons we set out to make students, teachers and school admins’ lives simpler by making technology easier to use. Our solution was to build the Edlink Unified API, as a software company with a customer base of other edtech companies. Our clients use our API and can integrate their learning apps with every major LMS, SIS, and Identity Providers. While we don’t approach or sell to school districts or universities, they are our end users. Our software makes it easier for learning apps to interact with them.
Learn More about Edlink’s Unified API
If you’re interested to learn more about Edlink’s Unified API, here’re other articles we’ve written:
- Should I Integrate with the Google Classroom API or the Edlink Unified API?
- Getting Started Developing with Edlink
- How to Connect a New School to Edlink
- How Edlink Helps Onboard Your Schools
- How Edtech Vendors Support Districts with Edlink
Ready to Start Integrating?
Create a developer account to set up a test sandbox.
Or if you think Edlink can help you on your integration journey, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a call.