Edlink is a Unified API for other edtech companies. Though our focus is to serve our clients like elearning tools and content publishers, our end-users (like our clients) are schools (admins, teachers, students, ect.). Here’s how we can can help each group:
How we help edtech companies
How we help school administrators
If your learning tool is asking you to connect Edlink to your LMS, SIS, or Identity Provider to facilitate an integration, here's how Edlink can be of assistance to you:
- You won't have to fuss with CSVs.
- You'll have an easy way to securely share secret keys (re: not via email).
- You'll have complete control over what data the learning tool can and can't see.
- You and your tech team will get fewer requests for forgotten passwords and LTI configuration assistance.
- You'll be able to see detailed logs of exactly how users are interacting with the educational data system. This'll give you more transparency into and control over the system usage and security.
How we help teachers and students
If you work with an learning tool that uses Edlink, depending on how the tool uses Edlink, here are a couple of the ways you can benefit:
- You won't have to fuss with CSVs ever again.
- You won't have to configure an LTI application. No more "keys."
- You won't have to manually create classes in the learning tool.
- Your students will be able to find all of their assignments in one place (the LMS) and;
- Your students won't have to remember another password because they'll sign into their learning tool with their LMS credentials.
Have More FAQs?
Read our full collection of frequently asked questions about Edlink and our Unified API.
Ready to Start Integrating?
Create a developer account to set up a test sandbox.
Or if you think Edlink can help you on your integration journey, email us at email@example.com to set up a call.